Judith E. Howard Officer
Judith E. Howard is a native of Minot, North Dakota. She received her Bachelor of Science degree, Summa Cum Laude, from Minot State University and her Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota.
Judith has been an attorney in private practice in Minot, North Dakota since 1978. Judith has been admitted to practice in all courts in the state of North Dakota, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and the United States Supreme Court. She has been an instructor in estate planning at Minot State University and completed the advanced studies program in estate planning through the Esperti-Peterson Institute.
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® — a widely respected mark of achievement signifying quality legal work, professionalism and solid ethical standards.
Judith is married to Peter Hugret. They have two sons, Michael Hugret and Mark Hugret, and two daughters, Beth VanDelinder and Brenda Limke.
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Business Planning
- Oil and Gas
- Wealth Counsel, a national organization of attorneys committed to excellence in estate planning
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, a national organization of attorneys dedicated to providing legal advocacy, guidance and services to enhance the lives of people as they age
- American Bar Association
- North Dakota State Bar Association
- Ward County Bar Association, (past president)
- Northwest Estate Planning Council (founding member)
- Minot Area Chamber of Commerce
- Vincent United Methodist Church