COVID 19 MITIGATION NOTICE
Dear Clients and Friends of Howard & Associates:
On behalf of myself and my Team, we bring you greetings amidst the growing concerns surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). We want you to be aware of our plan, and let you know we are taking the necessary measures, according to the CDC guidelines, to keep the staff and clients as safe as best we can. Effective immediately, the following applies:
- We have issued guidelines to our employees for workplace hygiene and sanitizing efforts, which are constant.
- All conference rooms and common areas are routinely cleaned and disinfected between client appointments.
- Instead of offering beverages to our clients in our glassware, we will be using disposable products.
- Clients will be asked to use the provided hand sanitizer before meeting with staff. Staff will apply hand sanitizer immediately prior to meeting with the client.
- Our interactions with you such as hand shaking, hugs, etc., will be halted.
- Since we each have an office or our own work-space area, we are practicing social distancing.
- Team Members will be taking their temperatures each morning before arriving at work to ensure they are not running a temperature.
- Team Members have been directed to stay at home if they or a family member are showing signs of flu-like or respiratory symptoms. They will not return to work until the affected person is free of a fever and displays no additional signs of illness.
We feel it is important we remain available to you, and we offer the following alternatives to face-to-face meetings:
- A telephone conference call can be arranged to discuss your planning needs;
- If you have a computer with video capabilities, we can arrange a virtual meeting with you; and
- Email and faxing [701-852-5908] are also options by which we can communicate with you.
From all of us at Howard & Associates, we want to express our sincere appreciation of you. We look forward to continuing to assist you with your estate planning needs, even though it may be in a different format than what we are used to.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns by emailing me or a member of my Team, or by calling the office at 701-852-5904. Our email addresses are listed below:
For Judith: [email protected]
For Mitzi: [email protected]
For Afton: [email protected]
For Donna: [email protected]
For Danette: [email protected]
For Krys: [email protected]
Judith E. Howard